Getting to the bottom of FIT: an online webinar for primary care
Tuesday, 13 June 2023, 1pm-2pm
Register below for this webinar which will address frequently asked questions raised by primary care about FIT and the management of symptomatic patients.
Hosted by Surrey and Sussex Cancer Alliance (SSCA), the event is aimed at GPs and all referring health clinicians, practice nurses and practice managers. It will provide practical advice to aid primary care consultations and decision making.
Health experts will talk through the following topics:
- what is FIT and how it is used
- the LGI referral form and decision making
- rectal bleeding
- change to Cancer Waiting Time guidance
- safety netting resources
And there will be a chance to ask questions.
During the webinar, the cancer alliance will also launch its LGI urgent suspected cancer referral form and guidance, an LGI decision tree for primary care, plus an information toolkit.
Guest speakers will include:
- Dr Cat Hodges, SSCA primary care lead (Surrey)
- Sally Benton director for the NHS Bowel Cancer Screening Southern Programme Hub
- Neil Cripps, colorectal surgeon and xxxxxx (title?)
- Phil Bearn SSCA clinical lead for Lower GI cancer
Please register using the form below and add the event to your calendar to receive the link to the webinar.
Add this event to your calender
Download and run the following file to add this event to your calender